[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: Tribalwise

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 18 23:29:38 CEST 2002

Kent - I didn't say that it did - the other poster was implying that and
this response would have been appropriate to respond to them originally with
instead of telling them how stupid or inept they were. No matter who they
are.

I did however say, that if there was a propriety problem as outlined, I also
would be against its contuinuance.

But you know -That is one of the real problems here, that there is too
much focus on people and personalities instead of finding solutions to
the common problems.

Todd