[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: Tribalwise

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 18 20:34:31 CEST 2002

Dave - what Jamie is referring to is so simple that I am concerned that you
are not seeing it. What he is concerned about - if I may translate, is
whether there is a general level of impropriety in ICANN members also being
employed by organizations that service ICANN for $$$.

And although the quoted statement you submitted in you slam is not specific
to his feeling that this is a problem, I am assuming that he does. I know I
do.

Todd Glassey