[ncdnhc-discuss] Request for cost ofAuerbach litigation denied

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 9 18:20:48 CEST 2002

All costs have to be filed in a quarterly manner with the State and from
that point onward they are public information. I think also that their
refusal to expose themselves to the people they supposedly represent is
grounds for attacking their corporate status with the state of California.

Who would sing a petition demanding the disclosure of this info?

Todd