[ncdnhc-discuss] Request for cost ofAuerbach litigation denied

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Tue Jul 9 14:15:47 CEST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Random-bits] Fully transparent as defined by ICANN
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 08:12:40 -0400
From: James Love <james.love at cptech.org>
To: "random-bits at lists.essential.org" <random-bits at lists.essential.org>

At the  Bucharest ICANN meeting I asked the ICANN board to disclose the cost
of the litigation with Karl Auerbach over his request to examine the ICANN
books.  I followed this up with an email to ICANN CEO Stuart Lynn and ICANN
Chair Vint Cerf.  According to the ICANN Bylaws
(http://www.icann.org/general/bylaws.htm#III) "The Corporation and its
subordinate entities shall operate to the maximum extent feasible in an open
and transparent manner . . . "   Here was Stuart Lynn's reply:

     Jamie