[ncdnhc-discuss] Competition and the ORG report

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Wed Jan 23 19:43:30 CET 2002

OK, I have had several favorable comments and no
objections. I will replace the word "provider" with
"actor" and forward it as constituency-supported addition
to the ORG report.

--MM

 "NCDNHC urges the Board to increase competition and
 diversity and encourage new investment in the
 provision of gTLD registry services, by ensuring the
 market position of existing dominant actors are not
 entrenched nor enhanced through participation in,
 taking an interest in, or contracting to deliver
 critical services to, the new .org management
 organisation."