[ncdnhc-discuss] INVOICES.

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Tue Jan 22 19:13:18 CET 2002

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 10:22:59AM -0300, Raul Echeberria wrote:
> At 21:35 20/01/02 +0100, Marc Schneiders wrote:
> >On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, at 20:56 [=GMT+0100], Dany Vandromme wrote:
> >
> > > You will find an update of the fee collection at:
> > > http://www.ncdnhc.org/docs/membership-fee/2001-list.html
> >
> >I would very much like to pay too. But despite 6 emails, I still have
> >neither received an invoice, nor the URL where I can pay by credit
> >card. Given the small number of those who are listed as having paid, I
> >would not be surprised if the same is true for other organizations.
>
> I didn't received the invoice either.

The invoices were sent by email, from Mike Haynes <haynes at icann.org>
It's possible that people might have missed messages coming from "Mike
Haynes", since they wouldn't know who that was.  Also, the invoice was
an enormous (3M) pdf file...

Kent

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
kent at songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain