[ncdnhc-discuss] ALSC site disappeared!

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Thu Feb 28 09:56:24 CET 2002

O.K.

Then, now I want to ask one question although I am not sure who could give
us an appropriate answer. At the moment, what is the status of ALSC report
and their implementation plan? Who knows it? It may be meaningless to
consider the procedure because (somebody says) to go through such
procedure has made ICANN no more work. And Lynn's proposal itself has come
up beyond normal procedure.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2062-1302
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr