[ncdnhc-discuss] Election process mistake

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 20:53:54 CET 2002

I am a bit confused by what is happening, and I trust that Adcom is working
together to resolve the issue.  According to our charter, and to the rules of
the elections as they have been run in the past, each large organization does
have 2 votes (to be voted together or separately, as the organization wishes)
and each small organization has one vote.  These rules were decided in the
very early days of the constituency, and to the best of my knowledge have
never been changed.

I look forward to this election and to the leadership it will bring!
Regards,
Kathy Kleiman