[ncdnhc-discuss] Resolution on .org and protection of existing domain name holders

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Fri Feb 8 23:35:00 CET 2002

James, and all,

it seems to me that after the DNSO NC TF and the DNSO itself has expressed
itself about "grandfathering" present .org domain name holders, this
resolution goes over ground that has already been covered.

I second Adam's precaution against putting up resolutions just to fill the
time. I also repeat my idea that the way to go is from discussions to
resolutions, more than viceversa.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org