[ncdnhc-discuss] Nominating Adam Peake

Raul Echeberria raul at inia.org.uy
Wed Feb 6 05:13:07 CET 2002

At 18:54 05/02/02 -0500, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Adam has often told me that as a British citizen he is ineligible to
>run for Asia. But as a resident of Japan he is ineligible to run for
>Europe. ICANN rules, not mine.

I understand that he could run as an European. And he is an European.

Masanobu Katoh "was the Asia-Pacific representative of the business
constituency on the Names Council of the Domain Name Supporting
Organization" (extracted from http://www.icann.org/biog/katoh.htm) and he
lives in Washington DC.

Is the same situation.

Maybe Adam would like to reconsider his declination. Rules usually are
simpler than they seem.

Best Regards,

Raul.

believed to be clean.