[ncdnhc-discuss] Nomination

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 15:46:52 CET 2002

I second the nomination of Harold Feld, and third the nomination of Dany
Vandromme.

BTW, in this formal election process, could people please give their full
names and NCC membership organizations?  We have new members, and everyone
should know who is making the nominations and seconds.

Kathryn Kleiman
Director, ACM's Internet Governance Project