[ncdnhc-discuss] Children and AIDS non-profit seeking HELP with domain name dispute

Walter Pilimón wpilimon at dfp-interactive.com
Tue Feb 12 14:19:28 CET 2002

Hello,

I am web designer for an Argentine non-profit organization dedicated to children in poverty and AIDS risk,  called Fundamind. Our domain name (fundamind.org) has been hijacked by a company who got ahead of us, just when we were about to renew it.I would like to ask you if there is a way to resolve domain name disputes other than expensive UDRP arbitrators, who typically charge 4000 dollars, minimum. Although we can prove that the name is identical to ours, that they have no right or legitimate interest in it, and that is was registered and is been used in bad faith, we just don´t have that kind of money to prove it. On the other hand, we are losing a valuable source of communication with the public to achieve our goals.

We would thank you very much for a brief, but undoubtedly helpful answer.

Walter Pilimon
Web Designer for

FUNDAMIND
www.fundamind.org.ar