[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ga] Reply comments to the gTLD Comments on .org

Eric Dierker eric at hi-tek.com
Sat Feb 2 11:02:06 CET 2002

Dear fine sir;

Please elaborate on this seemingly incongruent statement.

I guess I was mistaken in my understanding that we were looking for
divestiture at any cost.
Is it your contention that the goal has devolved to the lowest common
denominator of cost?
I agree with your telecom analogy, but am troubled by your fatalistic
conclusions (?).

How do you suggest we move forward taking in your, Neumans' and Jeffs'
input.

Your opinion is always valued here, please go out on a practical limb and
give some modicum of advise.

Sincerely,
Eric