[ncdnhc-discuss] PIR and NCUC

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Fri Dec 6 00:01:23 CET 2002

I can join the meeting.

On the other hand, the NCDNHC has several issues on the table.

1st, are we going to accept this as our new name supposing that
we do still have right to self-orgaize or self-mobilize ourselves?

2nd, if so, how are we going to define membership structure
accordingly and others in our charter and what could be the effective
partcipation from now on in the ICANN II?

3rd, if not, what can be the options we have?

YJ