[ncdnhc-discuss] results of icannatlarge.com election

Raul Echeberria raul at inia.org.uy
Wed Aug 7 16:28:17 CEST 2002

James:

Thank you for the information and congratulations for your election.

I'm seeing that some kind of geographic diversity criteria would be
important to be applied.

4 persons from Europe, 4 for North America and 3 from Asia were elected.
Nobody from Africa and nobody from Latinamerica.
The composition of this council (in terms of geographic characteristics)
remember me the Initial ICANN Board.

One question please: Do you know what was the reason because only the 25 %
of the ballots were valid?

Regards,

Raul