[ncdnhc-discuss] [Adcom02] Re: One question regarding New TLD TF from NCDNHC! (fwd)

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Apr 29 00:49:30 CEST 2002

Chun:
This method is acceptable to me, if the NC or its chair
really did consult with the NCDNHC.

>>> Chun Eung Hwi <ehchun at peacenet.or.kr> 04/25/02 11:47PM >>>
Let us assume for a moment that Vany also resigns (I am in no way
[snip]
In which case, I would the inform the Chair of the Names Council,
that I feel the TF would be strengthened by the addition of someone
familiar with issues of concern to the non-commercial constituency.
As required by the Board resolution (see below) that enabled this TF
requiring me to appoint members with the advice of the Names Council
and other ICANN constituent units and individuals,  I would ask the
NC Chair for the NC's advice on who would be a good person to fill
such a role. Presumably, the NC or it s chair would consult with the
NCDNHC and provide me with one or more suggested individuals. This
time, however, I would only make it clear that I only intend to
appoint one individual; if more names were provided, I would choose
between or among them. I would appoint that person only after having
ascertained that s/he was willing to serve and to abide by the
groundrules of TF operation that have been agreed upon by the TF.