[ncdnhc-discuss] Latest NC draft

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Wed Apr 24 01:53:37 CEST 2002

Dear Kathy,

re not expanding ICANN's policy making, it would help the commitee I serve
as chairperson enormously to understand how this call is reconciled with
two matters that have empahtically been brought forward by our own
constituency, protection of free speech and protection of consumer
interests.

We are also still missing non-commercial views on crucial issues, like
funding, for which we would be most thankful.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
** 10 Aniversario de Internet Society - www.inet2002.org en Washington, DC
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org