[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: Decentalization proposal for ICANN Evolution and Reform

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Thu Apr 4 23:06:43 CEST 2002

I think some clear design for what to do in the face of collisions, and
indeed delegations that tend to reduce the chance of collisions, will
reduce the size of this set to something quite small.

At that point, one has the problems we currently have, granted, but one
could design to make it a (vanishingly) small set.