[ncdnhc-discuss] Board Positions on .ORG

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Wed Apr 3 17:55:13 CEST 2002

I don't see any need to continue this conversation.

The points I made were carefully stated and well
considered, not a "tantrum." I have discussed them with
ICANN participants from dissimilar backgrounds and
constituencies, and have found widespread understanding
and agreement. If you do not understand ICANN's
legitimacy problem and the seriousness of the
situation at this juncture it is your problem, not mine.

--MM

>>> "Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM" <apisan at servidor.unam.mx>
04/02/02 05:59PM >>>
Milton,

you are getting weirder and weirder by the minute. If the Board takes
up
input it's wrong too now?

Or does the trouble reside in that the world owes you eternal
thankfulness?

This latest tantrum of yours is indeed a strange one.

Re sending back the resolution to the NC - how is that compatible with
your own calls and pressure for prompt divestiture?