[ncdnhc-discuss] Announcement of TF Participants!

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Tue Apr 16 22:49:06 CEST 2002

Dear NCDNHC Members,

According to members' application and adcom's coordination, we finally
decided our participants in DNSO TFs as follows. This list has just been
informed to DNSO Secretariat.

1. In structure TF, Adam Peake and Hans Klein were nominated, but Hans
Klein didn't get two supports while Adam Peake had already got more than
two supports. So, it would be Adam Peake for that TF. Last year, NCDNHC
had requested to get two participants in that TF, but it was not allowed.

2. In IDN TF, we have only one participant to be allowed. Marc Schneiders
made a concession for Chun. But I requested Elizabeth, chair of that TF,
to allow two NCDNHC participants. She replied to answer to my question
soon. If not, Chun will work for that TF.

3. For New TLD Evaluation Process Planning TF, due to its unique character
set up directly by Board, still, it is unclear that we NCDNHC could change
those NCDNHC participants. The present participants are YJ Park and Vany.
If it is allowed, two applicants would do work for that TF. I sent out one
email to Dr. Stuart Lynn, but no answer still. Therefore, at the moment,
for Transfer TF, nobody has not yet been confirmed to be participants. It
is pending. If we could change the present participants, Erick and James
Love would be participants. And in that case, we would replace the other
person for Transfer TF with James Love.

Names Council Task Forces

- UDRP TF(2): Harold Feld, Michael Froomkin
- Transfer TF(2): Erick Iriarte, James Love
- Whois TF(1): Sarah Andrews
- IDN TF(1): Chun Eung Hwi
- Structure TF(1): Adam Peake, Hans Klein

Board Task Force

- New TLD Evaluation Process Planning Task Force (2): not confirmed

Adminstrative Committee

- Budget Committee : Harold Feld
- Intake Committee : Chun Eung Hwi

Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2166-2216
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr