[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: NCDNHC solicitation of candidate views

George Sadowsky George.Sadowsky at attglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 20:42:01 CEST 2001

I must say I felt the same way when reading your response.  What good
does such an attitude do when exhibited in a list in which there has
already been too much personal rancor?

In order to have a civil discussion, both sides must be civil.

And BTW, I did not think the questions were good questions; they
showed an overt hostility toward people that I believe is not
justified.

George Sadowsky