[ncdnhc-discuss] Names council candidates

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 9 21:31:33 CEST 2001

On 05:10 09/09/01, Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM said:
>Jefsey,
>why are your surprised that people are reasonable, like Dany Vandromme?
>His objective reasons about FRAX have been backed and his challenge
>stands.
>Alejandro Pisanty

Hi! Alejandro,
I am sorry, but I probably missed something here.
What do you think reasonable and what challenge?
All I got is "OK, but no right to vote because [ad hominem argument]".

I just find interesting that Danny fights ad hominem arguments being
opposed to organizations.
Did I miss something? If I did I apologize.
Jefsey