[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status of Silicon ValleyPublicAccess Link

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Wed Oct 31 19:29:39 CET 2001

At 10:12 AM 10/31/2001 -0800, Mark C . Langston wrote:
>In a business that is Internet-based, that distinction is hair-splitting,
>at best.  Technical decisions form the basis of business strategy and
>tactics for any IT-oriented company.

Mark, thanks for adding some levity to this thread.

If, by some bizarre chance, you are actually serious, please go back and
review basic logic...

Note your correct restatement of my involvement with Neustar:

         tech -> business

That is a one-way process.  It means that tech is not privy to business
details.

That is not hairsplitting.  It fundamental.

d/