[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status of Silicon ValleyPublicAccess Link

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Wed Oct 31 17:57:24 CET 2001

At 11:36 AM 10/31/2001 -0500, Milton Mueller wrote:
>This is not a marginal connection to the
>commercial registry.

Since no one has claimed that my role has been "minor", you are arguing
against a non-existent position.  I said that my role was technical, not
business.  That statement is not contradictory with being a senior advisor.

However, the much more serious issue here is your taking a formal action on
behalf of the NCHNHC, but with absolutely no authority to do so.

d/