[ncdnhc-discuss] Who will run .us?

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Thu Oct 25 06:25:58 CEST 2001

Dear Jonathan Weinberg and Rob,

You are exactly right. It is still under the negotiation.
And I heard that in this MdR meeting, CIRA will report the proceeding of
contract negotiation in ccTLD meeting. The date is November 11th Plenary
session 2 of ccTLD constituency meeting (14:00 - 18:00)
(http://www.wwtld.org/meetings/cctld/Draft_Agenda_for_Marina_del_Rey.html)

Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr