[ncdnhc-discuss] Fw: ccTLD meeting agenda (DRAFT) at MdR

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Wed Oct 17 20:17:15 CEST 2001

At 06:00 AM 10/17/2001, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Why do the ccTLD people think that the entire world is supposed to drop
>whatever it is doing and attend THEIR meeting? If they want input from
>other constituencies, why don't they schedule it on another day, when
>constituency meetings are not being held?

Milton is correct.  It is the height of arrogance for the ccTLD
constituency to desire to have a face-to-face meeting on the day that is
allocated for face-to-face constituency meetings.

Rather than inconvenience our group, we should insist that they send people
to meet with each of us individually, at our places of daily business.

d/