[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ga] ICP-4 Internet Security and Stability Protection

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 9 18:52:43 CEST 2001

Gentlemen,
 From received responses to my preceding mails on the matter I wish to
inform you that I created the discussion list "icp4 at yahoogroups.com" for
the preparation of an ICP-4 Intenet Security and Stability Protection
document and the study of a permanent ISSP Advisory Committee.

reasons the list of the Members and the archives will not be available. I
will assume sargent at arms functions to remove possible perturbators.

I sent this morning a revised copy of the initial working document. The
target is to be able to have a structured working proposition for the
Marina del Rey meeting.

I will assume the initial moderateur/raporteur role. I would be glad if an
English mother tongue person of security/military experience (to use the
proper wording) accepted the role of raporteur.

The task ahead is important. Due to the share of the Internet in our day to
day life it is actually to study how the world is to protect itself from
itself. This will certainly lead to review many of the current practices
and concepts, for more secure, more efficient and more stable conception,
govenance and use of the world's internetwork system.

I thank you for your time.
Jefsey Morfin