[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ga] Comments from JPNIC and JPRS

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 9 03:01:24 CEST 2001

Michael, rises an important and urgent point here to be addressed in the
context to the coming MR meeting on Security. Obviously our Security is at
stake.

The points that Michael rises are well taken and there are many others.
Recently the NZNIC documented that 10% of their budget was spent on the
ICANN as a protective budget from fear that if they did not attend they
might learn by chance a decision affecting dramatically their bsuiness -
may be a redelegation as in the auDA case?

Security and stability is necessry inside if we want to insure security and
stability outside. The current atmosphere of uncertainity maintained by the
Staff and BoD may appeal on a few but is another secuirty hole in the ICANN
system.

Thank you Michael, I will certainly propose to add this to the ICP-4
Internet Security and Network Stability document preparatory discussion list.
Jefsey