[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ga] Comments from JPNIC and JPRS

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 9 02:41:53 CEST 2001

On 21:53 08/10/01, Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM said:
>I do not share the statement that the gTLD process was one of the main
>reasons for alternative roots processes. There does not seem to be a lot
>of evidence to substantiate this claim, in that many of the altroots were
>already up by the time ICANN started to exist. Some increase in the
activity close to the gTLD decision moment has IMO a spurious component
which could well look like an attempt to gain some economic advantage
(I've heard US people call this "greenmail" but you know I may be weak on
slang).

That you decide that I am no evidence of that is your prividledge. That
you decide not to hear Jun's realist views too. But is my priviledge not
to despised as only motivated by "click and dollar" greed.

For 20 years, from Larry Roberts and Barry Westler, Postel's team, etc.
we know NA arpa/nets people to be stubonrly inadequate on the naming
matters. And biased for God knows what reason (may be too easy to
grasp for you genius). So, this is routine.

What is surprising is that your become insultiing.
I suppose that was not intended.

Jefsey