[ncdnhc-discuss] Esther Dyson on the Agenda Change

Marc Schneiders marc at schneiders.org
Mon Oct 8 21:08:01 CEST 2001

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, at 13:38 [=GMT-0400], Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School...:

> Actually, the essay is really annoying: it presents the six (basically a
> ratification of the decisions ED voted for when on the Board) as a
> COMPROMISE, when in fact it's siding with one side.

Never mind that for now, I would say. Someone who should know tells us
implicitly that the chancge of agenda is a, eh, not a good idea, to
put it nicely. Conrfirms all our suspicions, does it not?
Who will believe ICANN's president after this? Not even Kent Crispin,
I guess.

--
Marc at Schneiders.ORG