[ncdnhc-discuss] Names Council Task Force ORG policy

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Oct 4 15:51:07 CEST 2001

>I support ORG being sponsored and unrestricted.  But, is it a good
>idea at this stage to deny any opportunity for innovation wrt some
>kind of restriction beyond end user choice?
>
>What is a "CEDRP"

Someone kindly answered my question:

<http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/sponsored/sponsorship-agmt-att12-08sep01.htm>

 From which consensus policy did this piece of work come from?  I
thought the DNSO organized a couple of working groups on IP issues
and new TLDs, and there's a UDRP task force ongoing now. There was
absolutely nothing like this in any work I remember.

Thanks,

Adam