[ncdnhc-discuss] Fw: ccTLD meeting agenda (DRAFT) at MdR

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Wed Oct 17 04:16:57 CEST 2001

Dear Members,

ccTLD constituency wants to discuss ccSO Open Forum with
other constituencies. In Montevideo, NCDNHC was invited and
Milton Mueller share thoughts with ccTLD constituency regarding
ccSO.

Due to lack of time for both constituency, I think it might be
better we can send one or two representatives to ccTLD
to let them deliver NCDNHC direction after our discussion
both through maling list and at the meeting.

YJ