[ncdnhc-discuss] Why is "Marketing ccTLDs as generics" on NC Agenda?

J. William Semich bill at mail.nic.nu
Thu Oct 4 15:03:33 CEST 2001

Hello;

Perhaps I missed the discussion on the Noncommercial Constituency
(NCC)  list of the following proposed NC agenda item for the teleconference
on Oct 11:

" 8. Marketing ccTLDs as generics - Vany (10 mins)"

But I would expect that if Vany is discussing this issue, the members of
the NCC have requested it. Can someone please point me to a place where the
discussion of this topic is archived, or otherwise explain the purpose of
the NCC putting this on the NC meeting's agenda? In other words, what's it
all about?

Thanks,

Bill Semich
President