Violation of ICANN Bylaws (was Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] FYI)

Mike Todd MikeTodd at miketodd.com
Mon Nov 26 21:43:17 CET 2001

Bill Semich,

I am one of those "quiet participants" in the NCDNHC constituency mainly
because I do not have a vote.  The Internet Society Los Angeles Chapter is a
member but has no voting status because ISOC would end up with too much
influence.

I would be happy to be less quiet but would feel more like my voice had some
meaning if a vote was associated with it.

However, I do not share your view that "participate", necessarily, includes
the ability to vote.

Mike Todd
President, Mike Todd Associates
www.MikeTodd.com
Supporting the Digital Coast

President, Internet Society Los Angeles Chapter
www.ISOC-LosAngeles.org

Vice President, Individual Membership, Internet Society
www.ISOC.org

  Voice:  714-846-7257
  FAX:    714-846-5716
  Cell:   714-222-3700