[ncdnhc-discuss] Limit email sending....

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Mon Nov 26 18:23:14 CET 2001

Jacques:
I think a limit of one message per day is a bit too low.
I would propose a limit of two messages per day
per poster.

I would propose that this be enforced by removing
people who violate the policy from the list for two weeks.

comments?
--MM

>>> Perpetus Jacques Houngbo <jacques at orumila.com> 11/24/01 09:26PM >>>
Hi All,

> Does anyone else want to take up Raul.s
> suggestion?

Yes, I do. And I suggest that the limit should be set to one post per person
per day and that the post should be limited to 1KB. Now the question is how
to enforce these rules. The mailman list server do offer an easy solution
for limiting the posting size. Limiting the number of posting may requiere
that the list be changed to a moderated list, meaning that the administrator
will have to scan all input and then to approve (or reject) posts. We then
need his agreement for that.

Jacques