Violation of ICANN Bylaws (was Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] FYI)

J. William Semich bill at mail.nic.nu
Mon Nov 26 16:30:06 CET 2001

Everyone:

Sorry, but no matter how many NCDNHC members support what Dany says, it is
still a violation of the ICANN bylaws with regards to the establishment of
Constituency policies:
http://www.icann.org/general/bylaws.htm#VI-B

"Section 3. THE CONSTITUENCIES
(a) Each Constituency shall self-organize, and shall determine its own
criteria for participation, except that no individual or entity shall be
excluded from participation in a Constituency merely because of
participation in another Constituency ... "

By excluding someone from the right to vote, Dany is blocking
"participation" in this Constituency.

Bill Semich
Internet Users Society - Niue