[ncdnhc-discuss] Current charter...

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Sun Nov 25 20:23:56 CET 2001

Dear Dave,

On Sun, 25 Nov 2001, Dave Crocker wrote:

> At 03:52 AM 11/26/2001 +0900, Chun Eung Hwi wrote:
> >Anyhow, this is very ridiculous for us to talk about name or
> >numbers in this situation regardless of whether the responsibility of this
> >problem is ICANN or Verisign.
>
> It is ridiculous to maintain a tone of constantly attacking ICANN, yes.

Dave, it is not an simple attack at all, but could be very natural
response if common people hear it.

> However it is always worth noticing problems that are caused by the
> constituency's administrators failing to take action when they have been
> given 9 month's notice.

I agree. I don't know exactly what happend for that. If it is true, it is
completely nonsense!

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr