[ncdnhc-discuss] Limit email sending....

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Tue Nov 20 23:13:25 CET 2001

Dear Raul and others,

We have discussed this long time ago in our mailing list. I remember that
once even in f2f meeting in Melbourne meeting we discussed on this but we
could have not concluded some concrete measures to be taken. Presumably, I
think that this had been considered more in General Assembly of DNSO. Can
we make any policy for list management like GA's rule? Please refer to
Rules of order for the mailing lists of the General Assembly of the DNSO
(http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules-v0.4.html) It could
become a good starting point for further discussion on that.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr