[ncdnhc-discuss] Nomination to NC Structure TaskForce

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Mon Nov 19 10:12:01 CET 2001

Dear ncdnhc members,

I am sorry for this late response to Milton's nomination.
Due to time difference, I have just recovered from the exhausted physical
condition since I came back from MdR meeting. Thank you for Milton's
nomination and others' support!

As some other people worried, I think this is very tough job to do work in
Restructuring Task Force because the task of the TF would reflect the
presently complicated interests of groups and must be not easy to reach a
desirable consensus. If I could do this work, I will try to keep our basic
positions as non-commercial group and consult with ncdnhc members. In my
view, without such close cooperation and communciations, nobody could take
up this work. I accept Milton's nomination.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr