[ncdnhc-discuss] unofficial meeting minutes: modifications welcome

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 19:34:01 CET 2001

To All:
I have read the unofficial NCC meeting minutes posted by Milton Mueller.  It
sounds like a tremendous meeting -- with real discussion, debate and even
agreement by those who attending.  Congratulations and thank you!

According to our rules, I believe now is the time for input from those of us
who are voting members, but could not attend the in-person meeting.  I would
like to express my support for each of the resolutions voted on by the NCC:
Security, Dot Org and GAC.

As for the Charter Revision Committee, I propose that only *voting members*
of the NCC serve on this committee.  (As the heart of the NCC, the charter
should be drafted by those with the fewest conflicts of interest.)   Let's
debate this issue, not now, but next week -- after your important security
work in LA.

regards,
kathy kleiman
acm-igp