[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANNfacts, Facts missing - http://www.icannfacts.org/about.html

Jim Fleming jfleming at anet.com
Tue Nov 13 19:19:26 CET 2001

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine (brunner at nic-naa.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 11:20:43 PDT
----

Chuck,

This is a "nanmg" topic, neh?

It is a bit late, but as we mostly learn from that frightful intersection
of theory and practice, do you have an alternative to propose than the IP
Claim process we came up with?

That's "NeuLevel", not Nuelevel, and some of the boundary conditions are
inflexibie: existance of ICANN, existance of marks, existance of
speculators,
existance of money, and of course, finite ICANN and operator time to craft a
process moderately resiliant to some or all of the above.

Please don't sell our product if you think it is a scam. That wouldn't be
ethical conduct.

Eric Brunner-Williams NeuStar, Inc.
Senior Technical Industry Liaison http://www.neustar.com
Phone: (Portland, ME) +1.207.xxx.xxxx (Washington, DC) +1.202.533.2600/2975
smail: 1415 Forest Ave. 04103 1120 Vermont Ave. N.W., Ste 400, 20005
email: brunner at nic-naa.net ebw at neustar.com