[ncdnhc-discuss] Revised security resolution

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Tue Nov 6 20:05:06 CET 2001

Dear Kent and others,

I think that Karl's comment turned away from the context.  He is
reiterating his own argument about competitive root servers. I had
expected the debate on his article on DNS, but it failed.

Anyhow, his argument regarding competitive root servers is worthwhile to
hear it because it points out the relative status of ICANN root server.
While ICANN root server has its own absolute status in its DNS, it takes a
relative place in multiple DNSes. That's what he wants to say.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr