[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: More on SVPA

Dany Vandromme vandrome at renater.fr
Tue Nov 6 19:23:36 CET 2001

Hi all
There are too many mails on the list for me to have time to read them
(and answer eventually).
Sorry for my poor availability
Let me point out some comments to Alx below:
Dany
========
"Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM" wrote:

> Milton,
>
> the contentiousness was sparked because for the first time you addressed
> other people in the organization and not the appointed rep; copying the
> list is not the same as addressing the issue on the list. Though these
> procedures are not in the bylaws (the deficiencies of which have been
> pinpointed again), the trick could have worked, maybe, but didn't.
>
> That's the big difference with FRAX. And agree or disagree, we are having
> discussions with the present, COI-ridden FRAX representative, both on the
> representation of his organization and on the many other issues on which
> he has an opinion to share.
-
Agree. I am still challenging FRAX. The reason to do so, is still valid.
I am still expecting from Kent Crispin, to see another delegate for
Potter Yachter in the constituency. If no such delegate by the time of
voting (MdR meeting for instance), I will ask the adcom to consider that
organization as a non voting member.
-

> Can we face the fact that you tried to kick out Dave and couldn't this
> time, and go on with our other subjects?
-
No time to enter into this discussion
-
> Like, would the AdCom please help
> us keep track of what proposed resolutions are open for discussion and/or
> will be subject to discussion and voting in the Marina del Rey meeting?
> Are any of them competing with another?
-
So far, there is only one resolution (.org divestiture by Milton),
submitted in due time (>3 weeks before the constituency meeting). It was
posted on ncdnhc.org for comments. Other resolutions (like the security
one from Alx)  were submitted later. These are also valid for
discussion, but I could not decide alone to post them on the web (which
hopefully doesn't prevent to be discused), because late submission.
I will be happy to post them if there is a need  (and a consensus) for that.
Dany
-

> Alejandro Pisanty
>
> .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
>      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
> UNAM  -  Educacion Abierta y a Distancia
> Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
> Tel. (+52-5) 622-8713, 622-8633 Fax 550-8405
>
> http://www.cuaed.unam.mx
> ---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isocmex.org.mx, www.isoc.org
> =====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org
> ---->> Internet y Sociedad? www.istf.org

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme at renater.fr |  FRANCE