[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status of SiliconValleyPublicAccess Link

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Thu Nov 1 15:23:11 CET 2001

Exactly. We required Semich to appoint another
voting representative because of his position in
the .NU registry. This is what I am asking
SVPAL to do.

And yes, the discuss list is open. So don't
you think it's a bit unfair to accuse me of
trying to get rid of Crocker on this list?
He can remain on this list regardless of
what happens re: SVPA.

>>> Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> 11/01/01 08:11AM >>>
Bill Semich is not representative of the Internet Users Society-Niue,
he was, but handed over to Emani F-Lui  (Emani casts the vote, been
this way at least since the beginning of the year.)

The constituency mailing list is open to all, don't have to be a
member.  Always good to see Bill's mail.

Thanks,

Adam