[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status of Silicon Valley PublicAccess Link

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Thu Nov 1 06:20:43 CET 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 10:22:25AM -0500, Nilda Vany Martinez Grajales wrote:
> Dear Adam, Dave, Milton and all:
>
> What Milton stated about Dave was done in its own behalf and wasn't done
> in behalf of the AdCom.
> The AdCom never has discussed about any membership issue regarding
> conflict of interests of Dave Crocker.

Milton's letter clearly gave the impression that his letter was an
official request.  One of the AdCom members, therefore, misrepresented
the position of the AdCom, and therefore the AdCom has an affirmative
duty to correct that misrepresentation.

> I sent also in a previoius e-mail my opinion about Milton and Dave
> exchanges as a member of the NCDNHC, not as a member of the AdCom.
>
> I think the one that has to apologize is Milton and not the AdCom.

Indeed, Milton should apologize.  But the AdCom still needs to send a
letter to SVPAL correcting Milton's misrepresentation.

> The
> AdCom wasn't aware of this until Milton sent
> an e-mail to the discuss list in his own behalf and whatever apologizes
> has to be given, it should be done by Milton.

Sure -- the AdCom shouldn't have to apologize for Milton's
irresponsible and petty behavior.  But it really does owe a letter to
SVPAL clarifying that Milton has completely misrepresented NCC policy.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
kent at songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain