[ncdnhc-discuss] Suggestion on Structure Task Force

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Nov 22 19:01:54 CET 2001

As I said on my earlier post, we are lucky
to have as potential workers on this Task
Force two very good people. I would suggest that
regardless of who wins the election by Adcom,
the two cooperate together in working on the
TF.

Please also notice the word "work" in the above.
Some rather misguided people on this list seem
to believe that in assigning someone to this Task
Force Adcom is distributing a wonderful piece of
candy that we should all
fight over like children.

We are, in fact,
assigning a bunch of hard and often boring
and irritating work to some poor person who
is public-spirited enough to take it.