[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANNfacts - http://www.icannfacts.org/about.html

Jim Fleming jfleming at anet.com
Tue Nov 13 14:32:07 CET 2001

http://www.dot-biz.com/IPv4/Registry2/

http://www.icannfacts.org/about.html

Background
ICANNfacts: was formed by Kent Crispin, Dave Crocker and Eric
Brunner-Williams. They have been involved in ICANN-related activities for
some years.
Dave Crocker <dhc at dcrocker.net>
Kent Crispin <kent at songbird>
Eric Brunner-Williams <brunner at nic-naa.net>

Dave Crocker
at Digital Equipment Corporation, in 1989 was a DEC-funded, open-source
support effort for the DNS bind software. Paul Vixie was at DEC, at that
time, and eventually took the effort over. It evolved into his Internet
Software Consortium.

IETF While an Area Director.....
IAHC I was an IANA appointee to the IAHC ....

Job Neustar is an ICANN-related client. I assist them with technical and
standards issues, but do not participate in their business discussions.

Kent Crispin
History I spent the early part of my life as a "professional student"...

Around 1980, I started employment as a computer scientist at Lawrence
Livermore Lab, though I continued as a part-time student for some years
after that.

ICANN I have been actively involved with ICANN....

Job I have been continuously employed by LLNL as a computer scientist since
1980; more recently I reduced my time committment there to 3 days per week
so I could pursue outside interests. My recent activities at LLNL have been
centered on network and computer security.

Additionally, I own Songbird, a consulting and web support company. ICANN is
a client.

Eric Brunner-Williams
Ancient history I was the principle author of the first and fourth X/Open
Unix APIs...

IETF I was employed by SRI during the tenure of the SRI-NIC contract, and
participated in SRI's RFC work from 1986 to 1989

ICANN I facilitated two Indian-Maori....

I brought Reconsideration Request 99-1...
Job I've been employed by NeuStar since January '01, in a senior technical,
standards, and business capacity.

http://www.dot-biz.com/IPv4/Registry2/

Jim Fleming
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com