[ncdnhc-discuss] security resoureces in Spanish

Barbara Simons simons at acm.org
Fri Dec 7 00:18:48 CET 2001

Dear Alejandro,

ACM's Advisory Committee on Security and Privacy
was just created, triggered, as you might imagine, by the
events of 9/11 and their aftermath.  We don't yet have
any resources available on the net aside from what you
can reach via the url I gave.  If you or others have suggestions
for possible projects, white papers, or FAQs, please send
them to the email address given on the website
( mailto:usacm_dc at acm.org ).  I'd also appreciate being
cc'ed on the note.

Of course we would be interested in knowing of any
funding sources that might be available to support the
development of useful resources and information.

Regards,
Barbara