[ncdnhc-discuss] Structure Task Force.

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 5 09:33:25 CET 2001

Dear Raul,
I will propose you a different perspective. It is always interesting to
visualize the things. I will therefore propose you to try to defend the
interests of my small non-profit association trying to bring web sites and
e-mails to local churches and vicars.  And of Kent Crispin's YachtClub.
Since both our organizations were highlighted in here. Try to figure out
what practicaly - if anything or what might help them and serve their
members. After all this is why we are NonCom members.

Maybe this might help you enjoying more the TF. Imagine the astonishment of
Marilyn Cade to see you defending the non-profit interests of her best
supporter and of her worst opponent at the BC :-).

As a matter of fact, I feel this ML is too much "ICANNesque" with etherean
or ad hominem  issues. In here I am interested only in the best of the
Frax. I will keep asking only about that. May be will it help us all?

Bye the way, this is genuine concerns and suggestion. No teasing intended.
Jefsey