Fwd: Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] .biz lawsuit stalls

Jonathan Weinberg weinberg at mail.msen.com
Mon Dec 17 15:25:23 CET 2001

         I can now answer Dave's question more fully.  In response to the
Smiley lawsuit, Neulevel has announced that it is "returning" all
applications for disputed names (that is, names for which there were
multiple applications) to the registrars, to refund the associated fees to
the applicants.  Neulevel will begin accepting new applications for those
names in February, with no application fee, to be processed on a registrar
round robin basis.

Jon